Getting rid of acne can be vary difficult and annoying. There isn’t one true way that will make it go away overnight. It’s quite impossible, but you can learn some tips that can reduce the size and make it go away faster than usual.
So first you have to make sure you wash your face everyday. I recommend washing your face only once a day, at night time. In the morning I recommend just splashing some cold water on your face to wake you up and it will let some natural oils still on your face. You don’t want 敏感性皮膚護膚品 to dry your face, some natural oils are good for your face.
So for your morning routine:
1. Splash some cold water on your face and dry your face.
2. Apply acne medication onto acne.
– Remember that putting more medication on a pimple ISNT going to make it go away faster, it will just dry it out.
3. Apply lotion all over face or if you don’t have face lotion, sunscreen is ALWAYS good to have on.
4. Then if you want, apply makeup. Concealer and foundation.
Your night routine:
1. If you have make-up on, use a make-up remover to take over all your make-up.
– I would not recommend a cheap remover at a drugstore but maybe a more expensive one at sephora. You may need to experiment and see which remover works best with your skin and doesn’t irritate it.
– If anything you can use baby oil. Baby oil takes make-up off so so easily! It’s cheap and good for your face.
2. Once your make-up is off then you should wash your face with your favorite face scrub. Don’t wash your face with bar soap, body wash or any random soap. Make sure your using FACE wash.
– I recommend Obagi. You do have to go to the dermatologist to get this but it works AMAZINGLY. I started using it about a year ago and its great.
– If you rather buy something cheaper and at the drugstores, I say your best bet is Neutrogena.
3. Now apply acne medication to acne
4. Apply lotion.
-Make sure you exfoliate your skin at least once a week.
-Buy a mask and it apply once a week or at least once every two weeks.
-Apply toothpaste to an annoying pimple to reduce its size and redness
-Boil Water and get dip the end of the q-tip into the HOT water and apply that onto your pimple. It may hurt the first second but it will reduce the size.
– Sticking your face into the freezer before applying make-up will make your pores close up and face tighten so your face will look flawless once applying make-up.